Thursday, October 24, 2013

Adventure Days sandwiched NZ trips (NYC, IF3, Park City)

So, my last blog was the beginning of NZ,  and then there was no part 2.  I couldn't compete in Slope, so came home really frustrated and angry. I'm sorry to my family who had to put up with my terrible moods as we were painting the inside of our new house. Watching paint dry for 8 hours while ranting about how your ski career is moving along as slow as paint drying...... not a good combo.

Anyways lucky for them, me and and my dad and older sister Amy, I quickly jetted off to NYC!


                                                        Went to the Yankees game!


Empire State Building


Headed down to The Beach and my Childhood home in CT





                                                       The Broadway show Rock of Ages!


The Wax Museam!


Look at how real they look!



After NYC I headed up to the International Freeski Film Festival (IF3)


Shades of Winter!


Then I came back to Park City and Jeanee and I went to the Muse concert thanks to AMY!



Adventures 
                                      

Moose in front of our new house!

Cotton Candy Beard

Ramping in the SNOW!



                                                          THEN OFF TO NZ ROUND 2

             

               
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment